Accounts Cum Admin Executive
- Handling and monitoring full set of account i.e. accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, bank reconciliation etc.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports and analysis.
- Involved in daily functions such aspayment, collection, invoicing,filing and data entry.
- Monitor and report on cash flow.
- Handling daily office administrative duties.
- Liaison with auditors, tax agents, bankers, suppliers, customers etc.
- Assist in any ad-hoc task assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a LCCI/Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Fresh graduates (Degree holders) are also encouraged to apply.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently, multitask and meet deadlines.
- Required Languages: English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Full-Time position(s) available.